Maximizing Intacct with a spend management platform.
Now more than ever, companies are turning to procure-to-pay software to improve financial operations and get control over costs.
In this session, you’ll learn how Airbase’s consolidated, collaborative platform saves companies time and money.
It’s never been easier to implement the spend controls your company needs with a system your employees will love. See how the powerful Airbase/Intacct integration transforms all workflows, for all stakeholders, for all non-payroll spend.
- How the innovation of modern spend management is forever changing corporate purchasing.
- How Airbase’s Guided Procurement module satisfies procurement needs for many companies.
- How Airbase handles spend approvals, invoice processing, payments, and reporting.
- How Airbase consolidates corporate cards, AP Automation, and Travel and Expense Management on a single platform.
- How Airbase seamlessly integrates with your Intacct ERP.
- Why Airbase gets 100% Satisfaction score on G2 and is consistently ranked as a leader in Spend Management.
About the speakers.
VP of Business Development at Airbase
Dan is VP of Business Development and leads the Partnership Program at Airbase. He previously held leadership roles at Coupa and Tipalti. Prior to his move into fintech, he spent over a decade in banking at Wells Fargo, where he was a Senior Vice President and key leader, establishing their tech banking group focusing on software and fintech companies. Dan is a graduate of USC’s Marshall School of Business.