The Spendlightenment Survey of Finance Professionals:
Respondents from over 200 mid-market to early-enterprise companies.
A short survey to find out what the spend management landscape really looks like — and where it’s going next on the path to spendlightenment.
What you’ll get in the spend management survey:
At Airbase, we believe we’re entering an age of enlightenment for accounting and finance professionals, marked by the tremendous innovation of spend management — a practice that can unlock an elevated state of being across a whole company. It’s beyond spend management, it’s spendlightenment.
We wanted to find out where the broader cohort of finance professionals falls when it comes to this enlightened state, so we conducted a short survey of 201 finance and accounting professionals working in small to early-enterprise companies. We think you’ll find the results illuminating, and believe you’ll be interested to see where you fit in on your own path to spendlightenment.
What you’ll find in this ebook:
- Data surrounding current levels of visibility, control, and automation around company spend.
- Areas where finance and professionals are looking for increased automation, visibility, and control.
- Data supporting the benefits of automation and how it positively impacts businesses.
- Existing pain points within finance and accounting departments surrounding company spend.
- All of the respondents work in a finance or accounting capacity.
- 21% are CFOs.
- All work in the U.S.
- 12% of respondents already use spend management software.
- Companies size between 50 and 3,000 employees.
- A variety of industries, with 47% working in business services or the financial services industry.
- Total revenue (2021) ranging from $1M to over $100M.